The #1-selling niacin supplement with nicotinic acid6
SLO-NIACIN® Tablets support a healthy heart and can help maintain good cholesterol (HDL) within the normal range.*2
With a distinctive polygel® controlled-release system, SLO-NIACIN® Tablets gradually deliver nicotinic acid into the body and are designed to help reduce the incidence of flushing that is sometimes associated with niacin use.
$15.23 – $728.40
SLO-NIACIN® is a top Pharmacist-Recommended Brand and the #1-selling niacin supplement with nicotinic acid1,6
Is a niacin supplement with nicotinic acid that is clinically proven to support good cholesterol (HDL)*2
Can help maintain good cholesterol (HDL) within the normal range*2
Contains a distinctive polygel® system that gradually delivers nicotinic acid into the body and is designed to help reduce the likelihood of flushing7
Flexible and convenient with 3 different strengths to support your heart health needs.7 Talk to your healthcare professional or pharmacist to find the strength of SLO-NIACIN® that’s right for you
An affordable option to help support a healthy heart and available for purchase without a prescription as a dietary supplement
A top Pharmacist-Recommended Brand1SLO-NIACIN® has been recommended and trusted by healthcare professionals for more than 25 years
Manufactured in Minnesota, USA, by MainPointe Pharmaceuticals, LLC.—a trusted manufacturer of high-quality dietary supplements and prescription products since 2017 Kentucky.
Talk to your healthcare professional to find out if SLO-NIACIN® Tablets are right for you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- US News & World Report Web site. http://health.usnews.com/health-products/. Accessed July 27, 2015.
- Data on file. MainPointe Pharmaceuticals, LLC. 2017.
- American Heart Association Web site. http://www.heart.org. Accessed July 8, 2014.
- NHLBI: National Cholesterol Education Program. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/about/ncep. Accessed July 8, 2014.
- Mayo Clinic Web site. http://mayoclinic.com. Accessed July 8, 2014.
- Nielsen Strategic Planner. XAOC 52 weeks ending 7/6/13.
- SLO-NIACIN. Maple Grove, MN: MainPointe Pharmaceuticals, LLC. 2013.
- More on niacin: No ﬂush, no good. Harvard Health Lett. 2007;July:7.
- Vasodilation. Dorland’s Medical Dictionary. 31st ed. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders Elsevier; 2007:2055.
250 Mg, 100 Tablets, 500 Mg, 100 Tablets, 500 Mg, 1000 Tablets, 750 Mg, 100 Tablets
1 Pack, 2 Pack, 3 Pack, 1 Case(6), 1 Case(12)